The nostalgia and old world charm of the front hallway makes its statement in the entry to this 191.2 square metre high-set home in a quiet cul de sac. Privately positioned as the first room off the hallway, the master bedroom features a large high arched window, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Access to the garage is on the opposite side of the hall. Next come the stylish formal areas - the lounge room with large windows and, the dining room, both open and positioned opposite each other for elegant inter-active entertaining.
The hallway concedes to modern design in the air-conditioned open plan kitchen, casual dining and family area which spill out through sliders to the paved and concreted outdoors, a favourite venue for under-cover and al fresco get-togethers and family fun. A turn into the second hallway leads to the remaining three bedrooms, the main bathroom with bath and shower, a separate toilet and the laundry.
- Quiet elevated cul de sac position. Charming front hallway entry
- Large, light, open formal lounge-room & adjacent dining room
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen/casual dining & living area
- Window wall & sliders to the outdoors. Alarm system
- Private master bedroom. Feature window/ensuite & walk-in robe
- + 3 bedrooms, main bathroom & separate toilet. Laundry
- Double lock-up garage with internal plus rear garden access
- Paved & concreted under-cover & al fresco outdoor areas
- Close to schools, shops, public transport, hospitals & amenities
This surprisingly spacious, extremely versatile home offers a myriad of options and its new owners will no doubt be excited about the possibilities presented here. Perhaps a media room and a study rather than formal areas - or a rumpus room or home office? Come inspect and decide for yourself.