Investment Opportunity - Convenient central location
As one of the highest income earning units in the complex offering an attractive return OF $410 PER WEEK and substantial tax advantages, this villa, complete with current long term reliable tenants on a long lease with option to renew for 12 months is an astute investor's delight,....Early enquiry is highly recommended.
- Secure gated entry. CCTV plus on-site management
- Privately positioned at rear of complex. Garden entrance
- Spacious air-conditioned dining, lounge & rumpus area
- Central kitchen with breakfast bar. Feature glass atrium
- Sliders to large rear garden & grassy bbq/kid's play area
- Master bedroom/garden view/spacious robes & ensuite
- + 2 large light-filled bedrooms. Expansive built-in robes
- Family bathroom/shower & bath. Separate toilet. Laundry
- Fans & large windows with vertical blinds throughout
- Linen press/storage. Double garage with internal access
- Excellent recreation facilities - pool, spa, bbq area etc.
- Close to schools, shops, transport, the Motorway & amenities
This desirable investment property in a well-regarded locale is located close to schools, golf courses, two major shopping centres and the Gold Coast theme parks. It's also just a short distance from the Helensvale Railway station, the M1 freeway, the Southport CBD and Griffith University.
Imposing high entry gates, on-site management and CCTV secure the entry to Meadowlands "The Terraces", one of three meticulously maintained neighbouring, complexes on the Queensland Gold Coast specifically created for the investor with almost all of the 86 low set residences occupied by tenants
Our vendor is offering a well maintained unit with a private garden entrance, double garage with internal home entry and a spacious family living area wrapping around a compact kitchen with breakfast bar. This air-conditioned area incorporates a dining section, lounge area and study or rumpus space, all conveniently supervised from the kitchen, spilling out through sliders to a grassy rear garden- a barbeque, family fun and children's play area. Sliding doors also connect the dining area to a smallatrium. There are three large light-filled bedrooms with fans and sliding robes including the master bedroom with its own ensuite plus a family bathroom with bath and shower, a separate toilet and a laundry.
On site recreational facilities including a large fully fenced swimming pool with terracotta paved surrounds and recreation area, a spa, spacious tiled under-cover electric barbeque and a function room. Shared facilities with a close-by sister complex include duplication of all of the above as well as a gymnasium, sauna and a children's playground.
Council Rates per annum approx. $1,622
Water approx. per quarter $234
Body Corporate approx. per quarter $1,169 approx. $90 per week.