LIVING THE HIGH LIFE! - EXECUTIVE LIFESTYLE IN THE CITY CBD
Southport Central - Tower 2. The Complex facilities are exemplary, the apartment is sophisticated, low maintenance and extremely well appointed and the location is exemplary, offering today's interactive city-lovers an urban lifestyle at its absolute best.
* Quiet & secure. Intercom street entry. Lift access card
* Hallway with excellent storage & built-in laundry
* Compact open plan kitchen. Island bench. Tiled floors
* Spacious dining/mirrored feature wall reflecting views
* Large lounge. Sliders to balcony. Invisible blinds
* Bedroom 1. Mirrored built-in robe. Block-out curtains
* Large bathroom with bath & overhead shower. Toilet
* Master with mirrored wall. Walk-through robes & ensuite
* Sweeping views to Hinterland, hi-rises & Broadwater
* Mirrored living room wall + built-ins in bedrooms
* Facilities include Gymnasium, 3 pools, 2 spas & sauna
* Walking distance to shopping, transport, entertainment & schools
Perched on the 10th floor of Southport Central, this cleverly laid out apartment in the central business district is an inner city dweller's dream. Low maintenance yet with everything you need for comfortable stylish living, this unit has it all on tap - shopping and community facilities, restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, the beach, the library and the Broadwater, Chinatown and even the light rail to take you wherever else you may want to go - but why would you!
Scenic and silent without any problem with noise transference and angled so that there is no uncomfortable direct searing sun, this light-filled home is super-scenic with wonderful sweeping views across the Hinterland and cityscape - beautiful by day and fairy-land at night! From the master bedroom there are even water views of the Broadwater. Intercom street entry and tenant-programmed access card lifts ensure security in this excellent complex which also incorporates three pools, two gymnasiums and two spas for its tenants' enjoyment.
This particular apartment was an original display unit and as such features a number of extras, including a wall of storage which has been cleverly added to the hallway by its current owner. Bi-folds secrete the built-in laundry here. White tiled floors lead to the compact open plan kitchen, dining area and spacious lounge with mirrored feature wall cleverly amplifying the space. Invisible roller blinds dress the windows and a balcony provides another vista enjoyment venue.
Tiles give way to carpet in both bedrooms, - bedroom one with mirrored built-ins and block-out curtains and the master with heavy drapes, a full mirrored wall and walk-through robe to the ensuite with large shower. There's also a second bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
An inspection will be sure to impress.
Please phone Kristina for more information and to arrange an inspection.